Georgia Institute of Technology’s Distance Learning and Professional Education unit offers innovative short courses, certificate programs, master’s degrees, and customized training, all taught by Georgia Tech faculty and top professionals, for career advancement and personal enrichment.
Distance Learning and Professional Education delivers lifelong learning to students in every time zone reaching the local community, nation, and world. We provide:
- Access to innovative faculty through world-class programs.
- Training opportunities on all our campuses including executive education, supply chain & logistics, lean and quality manufacturing, and defense technology.
- Nationally recognized Continuing Education Units, or CEUs, a measure of time spent in the classroom during professional development and training activities.
- Meeting and learning experiences that make a difference.
- A bridge between academics and the professional world. We help busy professionals reach new levels of training and individual achievements.
Consistently named one of the nation’s top universities, Georgia Tech’s students learn from world-class teachers and scholars working at the frontiers of business, science, and technology. Join us.
Georgia Tech Accreditation
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
- Western Cooperative for Educational Telecommunications
Georgia Tech Rankings
- Institute is No. 7 among public universities
- School of Engineering’s Graduate Program No. 4 in the nation
- Industrial and Systems Engineering ranked No. 1 for 17th straight year
- Biomedical engineering graduate program ranked No. 2
- Aerospace engineering graduate program ranked No. 4
- Environmental engineering graduate program ranked No. 5
- Civil engineering graduate program ranked No. 6
- Electrical engineering graduate program ranked No. 6
- Mechanical engineering graduate program ranked No. 6
- Computer engineering graduate program ranked No. 7
- Nuclear engineering graduate program ranked No. 8
- Materials engineering graduate program ranked No. 8
- School of Management ranked No. 22 in the nation